, 25.02.2002,  05:55, Rainer Koschnick :
> different
> > > " ... I use different KDEHOME for KDE2 and KDE3 ... "
>
> Well, who doesn't???  The kde3 script sets a different KDEHOME out of the box.
> Yet the konsole link on my kicker panel was broken after I used KDE3, so I had
> to delete it and create a new one.  After that it worked.

1. It hangs just the same when started from menu.

2. I am not sure what link do you mean but
/usr/share/applnk-mdk/Terminals/konsole.desktop looks kinda funny.
Please, note double entries. I removed /usr/share/applnl-mdk created it
again and it created it exactly as shown.

[Desktop Entry]
Name=Konsole
Comment=Terminal Program
Exec=konsole %i %m