Name        : Xenophilia                   Relocations: /usr
Version     : 0.7                               Vendor: MandrakeSoft
Release     : 1mdk                          Build Date: Sun Mar  3 11:40:09 2002
Install date: Sun Mar  3 11:44:14 2002      Build Host: sesamstraat.han.myip.org
Group       : Graphical desktop/Other       Source RPM: Xenophilia-0.7-1mdk.src.rpm
Size        : 188171                           License: GPL
Packager    : Han Boetes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>     URL: unknown
Summary     : A pleasant looking, lightning fast gtk-engine with a few themes.
Description :

I wrote this theme engine because I think that the default GTK
look is kind of ugly.

I designed the theme to look good with Window Maker and Netscape.
If you think it looks like Windoze 95, you should know that the look
of Windoze is largely a rip-off of NeXTStep's. (among many other things)

Beside the fact that the theme is has a pleasing look:

 * Patches several widgets with code that changes the
   look and feel to the better.

Groetjes, Han.
--
http://www.xs4all.nl/~hanb/software