Le Sun, 03 Mar 2002 13:17:23 +0100, Quel Qun a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> Something really annoying in gnome is that when you browse to change the
> path where you want to copy or download a file, it loses the file name.
>
> I thought I saw it fixed few days ago but tonight it is still broken. I
> know it has been like that for a long time, but it is really annoying.

It was here as part of buttons in file selector (from Ximian) but I
removed everything since some applications were broken with this patch..

I'll check if I can put this part back but I can't garantee anything..
(this is not a real bug, since we are back to standard GTK+ behaviour and
I prefer to use my time to fix crasher bug than this one..)
--
Frédéric Crozat
MandrakeSoft