Garrick Staples wrote:
> It's written wrong in /usr/share/config/kdm/kdmrc.  I've reported this a
> few times already... I'm wondering why it's still broken.

Best thing to do is CC the maintainer when you first send the email. You
can find it with rpm -qi $PACKAGE ... but there's an easier way to do
it, I just forget.

Someone told me to look in kdmrc, but I wasn't sure what to look for ;).
I don't get it though, how do these guys build packages and never run
across a bug like this?

I had also suggested something like 'rpmverify' on every RPM before it
gets mailed out. This would help a great deal as well.

--
Sincerely,

David Walluck
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>