On 5 Mar 2002, at 3:30, Jean-Michel Dault wrote:

> --=-=-=
> Name        : apache                       Relocations: (not relocateable)
> Version     : 1.3.23                            Vendor: MandrakeSoft
> Release     : 3mdk                          Build Date: Tue Mar  5 02:38:46 2002
> Install date: (not installed)               Build Host: montreal.mandrakesoft.com
> Group       : System/Servers                Source RPM: (none)
> Size        : 2881056                          License: Apache License

Hi,

I have two questions:

1. Can we expect to see a rollback to a single httpd.conf file in the
future? The current setup when this config file is splitted all over the
place is very annoying to me.

2. I wonder why nobody has contributed with a httpd 2.x rpm yet, is
there any reasons not to?

--

Regards // Oden Eriksson