Is it possible to *simply* make gurpmi look first in the directory that
you may be in, for deps for a given file you are trying to install.

In other words, I don't want to have to go into rpmdrake to setup my
directory locations for gurpmi to have to find deps that are right there
in the directory I'm already in.

For example:  I wanted to install gpr.  I changed directory into my RPMS
directory.  I typed in gurpmi gpr*  and it came back that it needed to
satisfy some deps, ok to install?  After clicking OK, it started to
download the deps from the Cooker site I previously had set up in
rpmdrake for updates.  This was stupid because the deps were already
right there in that directory.

It would have been simple if gurpmi would have simply looked in the
default directory that I had started it from first.  Or, it could bring
up a dialog box asking if the deps are already located on your system
(if it didn't find them in the default directory that you are in), and
if yes, ask where they are located (and then remember that location to
look in if it doesn't find them in the default directory that you are in
when you run gurpmi again for another install), and if no, ask if you
want to download them.

--Bill