On Mon, Mar 04, 2002 at 10:24:43PM +0100, andre wrote:
> The language used on the cooker list should be understandable by anybody
> who understand english and linux well. I would argue that anybody
> understands those french lines. Maybe not the words but certainly it's
> meaning.

Okay this conversation should die here.  But I just have to ask where
did you get the idea that anybody could understand that?  He references
no (li|u)nix commands.  Even translates the name "Frozen Bubbles" in the
email.  Considering that many people reply to messages that have nothing
to do with what they are saying unless you know French you really can't
presume what he was saying there.

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless,
whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism
or the holy name of liberty and democracy? - Ghandi