Greetings:

This may have been User Error, but I thought I'd report it, just in case...

I did a fresh install of Beta4, choosing the Recommended options, and
choosing all the default Client options, and none of the default Server
options (ie Gaming workstation, Development workstation, etc. but NOT FTP
server, etc).

Drakconf was NOT installed by default -- I had to manually install the RPM.
I may have accidentally unchecked something during the installation, but I
was pretty careful not to do so.  Could someone check their default Beta4
clean installation and see if they got the Control Center installed?

If I get ambitious, I'll do another install this evening to verify this.

Thanks,

Curt