Am Dienstag,  5. März 2002, 23:04:52 Uhr MET, schrieb Frédéric Crozat:
> Le Tue, 05 Mar 2002 21:45:35 +0100, daz a écrit :
>
> > any idea why docklets arent working with gnome-panel? Instead of showing
> > up in the status dock, they show up as a small window just like any
> > other app.  2 that I know of :xmms-status-dock and gabber.
>
> This is a known bug which has appeared with sawfish 1.0.1 but authors of
> sawfish and gnome-core are not sure how to fix it..
Hi,

the xmms-status-plugin problem doesn't just happen with sawfish, but with all
window managers I've tested (excluding KDE). The author of the status plugin
said it's a known bug, he's trying to fix it.

CU

--
   Götz Waschk <> student of computer science  <> university Rostock
 http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/~waschk/waschk.asc for PGP key