On Mon, 04 Mar 2002 22:13:55 +0100
"Giuseppe Ghibo'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Charles A Edwards wrote:
>

> > > What strace does give?
> >

> Do you have the LD_LIBRARY_PATH set to somewhere? Can you also try the attached
>script
> to call WP8? Of course setting the path to the path where you installed WP8. Do you
>have
> other libc5 based application working like that?
>
> Bye.
> Giuseppe.
>
> Can you also try the attached ld-linux.so.1.9.11 library? [it could be a compiler
>problem].

Still have not tried your patch yet.

After modifying and running the WP Office2000 install patch I was able to get the WP8
graphical installer to launch on this system and able to successfully install WP8.

Still encounter the same problem as was seen on another system.
xwpdraw will launch and run without problem but xwp segfaults.

Strace /usr/wp/wpbin/xwp is quite long so have included as attachment.

    Charles