The beta 4 install went almost perfectly, however when I got to the end
of the setup it was claiming it could not find a soundcard.  However,
when I restarted my PC,  the correct Alsa drivers were loaded and sound
worked. I have an es1370.

On the subject of alsa drivers,  I have noticed that the sound in Return
to Castle Wolfenstien single player occasionally skips during the
animations, and doesn't seem to work at all during the intro.  Switching
to the OSS drivers for my sound card cleared this up.  (I also disable
arts before starting the game)

I have also noticed that /usr/bin/artswrapper is not installed suid,  so
arts complains it can't run with real-time priority.  Is this
intentional?