Olivier Thauvin ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> I am using ogle for reading DVD. I do not found it on cooker.
> If I made mandrake package (without libcss support of course), do you
> agree to integrate it or all DVD reader are not welcome ?

No. Ogle is ok. But it strongly depends on libraries that are not legal.
So Install it if you want. Everybody will give you a thumbs up. We can
also show you to rpms if you must ( thought ogle can be tweaked much
better if you compile it yourself) But it can't be distributed by
Mandrake.

PS. Your sig is way to long.

Groetjes, Han.
--