Hi!

On Mon, 11 Mär 2002 23:11:04 Olivier Thauvin wrote:

> > I also hope that after 8.2 is released, urpmi/rpmdrake will be
> > enhanced to check the signatures and refuse installing packages
> > without or an unknown signature.
> I don't think it is a good idea, you can't sign a package you have
> just rebuild ! Perharps a warning but not a deny.

Ok, to ask the user (like old Mandrake Update from 7.0 or so did) is also
ok for me :-)

BTW: rpm --rebuild --sign doesn't work?

BTW2: I normally use rpm directly to install a rpm I just (re)build my
own... this doesn't check signatures - hmmm... but maybe this feature
should be added to rpm directly?

--
   Michael Reinsch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                       http://mr.uue.org