* Mandrake Linux Cooker-i586 20020310 17:35
* Install with auto_inst.cfg by FTP on personal mirror

I have two floppy drive: /dev/fd0 and /dev/fd1.
Note I'm using amd to mount some nfs filesystems from server such as home,
mandrake package ect...

After Install all work find.
When I shutdown the computer I have first this message

Unmount of NFS filesystem (new attempt) Failed.

Two times and /dev/fd1 is light on for about 1 minutes

It unmount NFS succefully and after I have

I write you this from memory,
unmount RPC failure
/dev/fd1 IO/error
End_request
Attempt to umount all devices
retry of unmout
/dev/fd1 IO/error
Device not ready
ect...

Of course I haven't floppy insert in /dev/fd1 and /dev/fd1 is light on, only
/dev/fd1
This take very long time about 1,2,3 minutes...
A lot of messages appear and after It shutdown succefully

Message:
Stopping all md device
reboot

I think supermount is not innocent in this process.

Thanks.
--
Linux pour Mac !? Enfin le moyen de transformer
une pomme en véritable ordinateur.
\======>