Hi everyone,
  I just moved my desktop over to Mandrake 8.2 RC1 from Debian woody. Now, up
until a month ago, I was running Mandrake 8.1 for my desktop, so I am use to
running Mandrake as my primary desktop.
  However, I seem to have a strange problem since the move that I cannot
pinpoint. My fonts look very faint when I turn Anti-Aliasing on. For
instance, when using Courier New from Windows (which I prefer to Courier
10pt), most of the font is a very light grey, or not even drawn. Other
examples include the fact that in Arial, the letter "s" looses it's upper tip
which makes it look more like the font Broadway than Arial.
  I've never had this happen before. Is this something new in XF86 4.2.x, or
a bug in a config file, or... something I did? (Of course, I never mess
anything up! <g>)

  TIA,
    Tim

Timothy R. Butler                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Universal  Networks                       http://www.uninet.info
Christian Portal and Search Tool:       http://www.faithtree.com
Open Source Migration Guide:                  http://www.ofb.biz
============= "Christian Web Services Since 1996" ==============