really not sure as to what the diff is... i'm on a athy 900 w/ 1.5 gig
ram on abit kt7raid mobo... custom kernel.. 2.4.18-5 going to -6 right
now... i run fluxbox as my wmanager ... i started menudrake in cli and
noticed a message hold on lemme get it... heh just seg fault.. i've
already been told since menudrake wasn't compiled w/ flags that the
coredump isn't helpfull.. this is very very frustrating.. please let me
know exactly what it is your wanting me to provide..

brandon