Hi,

$ cat VERSION
Mandrake Linux Cooker-i586 20020315 20:22

MISSING_DEPENDENCIES snf-en-8.2-6mdk.noarch fwlogwatch
MISSING_DEPENDENCIES MySQL-bench-3.23.47-5mdk.i586 perl-GD
MISSING_DEPENDENCIES snf-de-8.2-6mdk.noarch fwlogwatch
MISSING_DEPENDENCIES snf-fr-8.2-6mdk.noarch fwlogwatch

Why not including these two little packages (fwlogwatch and perl-GD) in
the main RPMS folder?

This seems wroong. If the deps are mixed between the main distrib and
contrib, then why having two directories at all? Also when a problem is
reported with a contrib package, it is invariably answered that these
are not supported.

Finally, I feel snf is going to have a lot of attention. This would be
nice if a one didn't have to face missing deps after downloading the
regular isos. Even if some magic would tell me the missing package is in
contrib, I am not sure I'd like to start connecting to the outside to
get it _before_ installing the firewall.

=--=
kk1