ImageMagick now compiles without a hitch now... (all files found).
I assume it's because of the last change " - removed rpath in perl
Magick.so library.", yet I seem to recall this being an old ChangeLog
entry? Oh well, it's a working now : )
Secondly, hdf5 now compiles (compile time error previously). What's odd
about this is that there's been no update to the hdf5 spec (patches,
sources, etc..) AFAIK.
 The only thing I can conclude is that I went down for a reboot this
morning. Please say this isn't what fixed the build : P
 Also! armagetron now compiles (compile time error previously as well),
and once again no update to the source or spec AFAIK.
 The only thing I can conclude is that I went down for a reboot this
morning. Please say this isn't what fixed the build : P

 So, that leaves two packages on my list that won't compile:
locales -- core dumps locally, I'm sure you've seen the posts, and this
would be a glibc problem; and  perl-DB_File -- fails test 86.

That's all for now : )

Tashi Delek

--
Bryan Paxton
Public PGP key: http://www.deadhorse.net/bpaxton.gpg

Trying, the volition devoid of action, this is idleness.
Doing, the volition replete in motion, a process.
Being that all things are impermanent, this process is constant.
If one realizes such, the process is in all actuality, one step.
A motion that can not be reversed, but may be halted.
Both ways does this sway.