I want to just signal a bug I have found with samba:
I mount in my home dir (/home/vincent/ShareDisk) the disk on a windows
Computer
All is good, but when I want to umount this disk, that's IMPOSSIBLE !
they say: device busy (and I do nothing on it !)
when I shutdown the windows computer without umount the dir, they bug a lot,
when I want to umount, they took a long time to write the dir and then, they
say Device BUSY !!!!!!!!!!!
WHY ?
I connect the windows computer again, and it work ... but impossible to umount

I want to reboot my computer, but they DISCONNECT ETHERNET CARD before
RUNNING SMBUMOUNT !
It's stupid !!!
Everytime it don't work !
and then they frise, impossible to reboot without push the reset button

Any body can give me the way to reboot properly after a disk mount ?
if I mount it in another directory, like /mnt, does it work ?
please, help me
thx

Vincent