On Tue, 2002-03-19 at 16:37, Brook Humphrey wrote:

> Has anyone tried it? That is besides me. It seems to work well but I'm not
> sure there are afew things that don't work like cut and past between kde apps
> and hancom.

CnP works for me between Hancom and KDE apps on cooker.

> Any one have any observations?

I like it. Bought a copy for evaluation here at work. It's been better
received than StarOffice 6.0b1 among the power users. It's for darned
sure a whole heck of a lot faster, and QT3 based, but I'll reserve
judgment until I can get a non-debug version of SO to thrash.
--
Brad Felmey