Hi Cookers!

I have MSI K7T266 Pro2-RU with onboard Fasttrak 100 'Light' Controller (MS-
6380)
( http://www.msi.com.tw/products/mainboard/mainboard.php?model=K7T266%20Pro2-
RU )
I am using bios v3.3.
This devices work just fine on all M$ windows i tested.

I don't know why came to this disrigard by Mandrake?

When i was installing ML 8.1, 8.2b4 and 8.2  kernel found this controller, here
is log:

kernel: PDC20265: IDE controller on PCI bus 00 dev 60
kernel: PDC20265: chipset revision 2
kernel: ide: Found promise 20265 in RAID mode.
kernel: PDC20265: not 100%% native mode: will probe irqs later
kernel: PDC20265: ROM enabled at 0xdffd0000
kernel: PDC20265: (U)DMA Burst Bit ENABLED Primary MASTER Mode Secondary MASTER
Mode.
kernel:     ide2: BM-DMA at 0xdc00-0xdc07, BIOS settings: hde:pio, hdf:pio
kernel:     ide3: BM-DMA at 0xdc08-0xdc0f, BIOS settings: hdg:pio, hdh:pio
kernel: VP_IDE: IDE controller on PCI bus 00 dev 89
kernel: VP_IDE: chipset revision 6

But in DrakX's phase "Setup filesystems" i got this error:

I can't read your partition table, it's too corrupted for me :( I can try to go
on blanking bad partitions (ALL DATA will be lost !) The other solution is to
dissallow to modify the partition table (the error is ask_before_blanking)
extended partition: bad magic number

Installation stuck here and only rebooting helped.
The only way to install was disabling onboard FastTrack controller in bios and
not installing Linux-Mandrake on RAID.
So after installation i made devices:

#!/bin/sh
mkdir -p /dev/ataraid
cd /dev/ataraid
mknod d0 block 114 0
mknod d0p1 block 114 1
mknod d0p2 block 114 2
mknod d0p3 block 114 3
mknod d0p4 block 114 4
mknod d0p5 block 114 5
mknod d0p6 block 114 6
mknod d0p7 block 114 7
mknod d0p8 block 114 8
mknod d0p9 block 114 9
mknod d0p10 block 114 10
mknod d0p11 block 114 11
mknod d0p12 block 114 12
mknod d0p13 block 114 13
mknod d0p14 block 114 14
mknod d0p15 block 114 15
mknod d1 block 114 16
mknod d1p1 block 114 17
mknod d1p2 block 114 18

I suppose it is unpossible to install M8.2 on raid disks at my machine but i
hoped i still have chance to mount it manually. The answer os NO besouse when i
load module prcraid, it doesn't load properly:

modprobe pdcraid
modprobe: insmod /lib/modules/2.4.18-2mdk/kernel/drivers/ide/pdcraid.o.gz failed
modprobe: insmod pdcraid failed

Can anybody help me?

http://www.email.si