lp  HP DeskJet 970C, Foomatic + hpijs
  lp1 HP DeskJet Series CUPS v1.1

These both point to a HP 970 Cxi that until recently was hosted on my
wife's Win98SE box.  It was working like a charm (and at great quality)
using the hpijs interface.  I upgraded her to Win2000 and now I can't
get it to print from CUPS using the hpijs interface.  The jobs just
disappear (the jobs act like they printed, but the printer never leaves
the "idle" state).  If I print to lp1, the jobs go through and print,
however the quality isn't as good, and the duplexer is unavailable.

I had to install the latest drivers from HP on the Win2000 computer
since the older ones didn't work with Win2000... hope that didn't break
something.

Does anybody know anything that can help me?

--
TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger