I had problems trying to install from a harddrive. Although I do have a
bootable cdrom, it would be much faster via harddrive.

1) XFS Filesystem isn't included in hd.img (because it's module size is
~250KB?)
2) I tried formatting a floppy with the ext2 fs and adding the XFS
modules to it, but my ls120 drive is /dev/hda instead of /dev/fd0!

        a) When prompted by the hd.img boot to insert the floppy with the extra
modules, it searches /dev/fd0 instead of what i booted hd.img bootdisk
from initially (/dev/hda).

As an option to eleviate this problem, maybe adding an option to the
cdrom install (when booting via cdrom) to specify an alternate install
location (via hdd, nfs, etc), instead of only including these alternate
install methods via floppy diskette?  Especially since floppy drives are
becoming more obsolete.

This way, if a person has a system with no floppy drive and only a cdrom
drive, he/she can also have the option to install via nfs or harddrive
if they have a slow cdrom drive. Just a thought. ...maybe more options
then needed here.

--
Roger
-----