My previous mail to got no response.

It looks like the fix for KDE bug #34152 has not been applied to Mandrake.
(kdelibs-devel) and thus using kdoc in kdevelop is broken.

And using the documentation creation facility in kdevelop using htdig (either
in the options->kdevelopsetup menu or in intaial setup dialog) has been
broken in mandrake for as long as I can remember. compalains about not being
able to create the index. try it and see.

To fix this the kdev_htdig rpm needs create/include the directory
/usr/share/apps/kdevelop/htdig/db/

These two kde packages need updating.

This allows the creation of the search indexes.
I not sure if it allows the searching to work for projects, (Shift F2 in
kdevelop still does not work for me) but it is a step closer. It probably
needs to be looked at closer.

Doing my bit to try and help,
thanks,
Nick
--
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Nick Brown, IOS Development UK.