On Tue, 2002-04-02 at 11:21, Charles A Edwards wrote:
> Running current cooker and enlightenment when changing the theme or
choosing restart enlightenment you get the spinning hand  clock face as
is normal but it thinks it is the 'energizer bunny' and keeps going and
going and going.
> Alt-Ctrl-Backspace is required.
> On login the newly selected theme has been applied and of course
enlightenment has been restarted.

> The problem surfaced within the past week so I assume it is an
aftereffect of a recently applied cooker update.

>     Charles

I've run into the same problem.  Here's what I noticed:  Dropping to a
console and doing a ps shows that there are two instances of
enlightenment running.  Killing the one that lists the old theme
unfreezes E.

--
/curtis  ><>
def. 'Microsoft':