Hi,

I recently upgraded to Mandrake 8.2 and found a bug between grip-2.96,
libghttp1-1.0.9 and squid regarding cddb http requests.

After tracing the grip requests to http cddb servers, I found out that the
HTTP version string was wrong. "HTTP 1,1" is sent instead of "HTTP 1.1".
This dot-to-coma swap seems to offend squid very hard, which makes it return
HTTP error 400 (Bad Request) back to grip.

What part of the code is responsible for generating the HTTP version string?
Is it in libghttp or grip? I d/lded both SRPMS and can't figure out!

Thx for support

Guillaume

PS : pls cc me directly if received from a mail list or newsgroup