Hello,

I was wondering about the mirrorlist that is used by rpmdrake.
It is located here: http://www.linux-mandrake.com/mirrorsfull.list
and it has entries like these:
cookeri586:ftp://ftp.lip6.fr/pub/linux/distributions/mandrake-devel/c
ooker/i586/Mandrake/RPMS
updatesi586:ftp://ftp.lip6.fr/pub/linux/distributions/mandrake/updates
cookerppc:ftp://ftp.lip6.fr/pub/linux/distributions/mandrake-devel/co
oker/i586/Mandrake/RPMS
updatesppc:ftp://ftp.lip6.fr/pub/linux/distributions/mandrake/updates

I think it's good to have the updates sources in it.
But I am missing the ftp and http sources of the current distro, like;
ftpi586:ftp://ftp.lip6.fr/pub/linux/distributions/mandrake/current/i5
86/Mandrake/RPMS and the same for ppc (if that mirror would carry
ppc).

Also, would it be a good idea to add contribs to that list?
At least of the current distro.

And for Cooker, is it really a good idea to have it available in
rpmdrake? I'd say, let's make it a little harder to use cooker, and
remove it from the mirrorlist. If you want Cooker, you can find out
how to use it yourself.

--
Marcel Pol

Linux 2.4.18-5mdksmp, up 11 days, 23:30