On Wednesday 10 April 2002 12:21 am, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> would anyone care to explain how to setup frontpage extensions so that i
> can edit my wwwroot w/ frontpage?  this really would be helpfull and i
> would greatly appreciate it.. as i can't seem to figure it out for the life
> of me.. i've tried installing the fp_install.sh from m$ and nogo... please
> reply... thnx oh yeah and i am a silver club member and am not sure as to
> where "information" is to be held...

Insert 3rd CD of download set

rpm -i /mnt/cdrom/Mandrake/RPMS3/mod_frontpage-1.6.1-3mdk-i586.rpm

Use of FrontPage betrays your laziness in that it (1) produces non-standard,
non-portable HTML (albeit better than MS-Word does) and (2) shows a distinct
lack of imagination in formatting and layout. Not criticisng you, just
warning you. (-:

Cheers; Leon