On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 08:51:13AM +0200, Michal 'hramrach' Suchanek wrote:
> Why? I have them both and have no problems. They could cause problems
> only if runned at the same time which would be solved by just not
> installing ipchains by default.

Mandrake policy stipulates that if you install a package it's presumed
that you want it started...  Very few people actually need both
installed at the same time.  And I feel it's a pretty safe bet to say
that those people are more than capable of getting around a conflicts.

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless,
whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism
or the holy name of liberty and democracy? - Ghandi