I had an odd one with konqueror that I don't dare try to reproduce because I
just accidentally gave a customer $270 credit :)

I posted a payment for him on our form, and went to post an adjustment for him
for a refund of $27 and it put his payment in again contrary to what I had
filled out for his adjustment. After it happened the first time I tried again
and credited him more $$$ hehe. In the end I used mozilla to adjust his
account.

It's like it cached my form data and no matter that I typed new data in the
dumb thing still used the form data from my last submit.

--

Jason Straight