Hello Levi,

> On Tue Apr 16 19:02 -0700, Brook Humphrey wrote:
>> Not trying to start a flame war I would really like to find a good mta
>> and that doesn't include sendmail.
>>
>> First I would like to know if this vulnerability still exists or if it
>> has been fixed in mandrake?
>>
>> http://cr.yp.to/maildisasters/postfix.html

> I'm not entirely sure that DJB is a reliable source when it comes to
> Postfix versus qmail... ;-)
Right thought of that myself.

Well I got my test box setup now with postfix (my server is still
running qmail for now), courier-imap ( for it's ssl log in), maildrop,
and spamassassin/vipul's razor. Will probably add more in a few days.

Would anyone be interested in the spamassassin and razor rpm's? If so
I'll submit them at least they may end up in contribs or something.

If all goes well with the test box I may submit a few other goodies
also. Thanks for the feedback.

--
Best regards,
 Brook                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]