On Thu, 18 Apr 2002, Goetz Waschk wrote:

> > > Why? Is the current nautilus-mozilla package too unstable?
> >
> > Is it not unstable, it doesn't work with nautilus 1.1.x ... (GNOME 1 vs
> > GNOME 2 ...)
> I thought I saw a Gnome2 package named nautilus-mozilla, what happened to it?

Fcrozat...... is it that nautilus-gtkhtml shouldn't obsolete
nautilus-mozilla? Goetz is correct, nautilus-mozilla has
been porting to Gnome 2 too, and is different from nautilus-gtkhtml.

However, I just compiled nautilus-mozilla, and it bombs
upon starting.... seems not quite usable yet :-|
--
Abel Cheung
GPG Key: (0xC67186FF) http://deaddog.org/gpg.asc