On Tue Apr 16, 2002 at 11:59:03PM -0400, Levi Ramsey wrote:

> > Not trying to start a flame war I would really like to find a good mta
> > and that doesn't include sendmail.
> >
> > First I would like to know if this vulnerability still exists or if it
> > has been fixed in mandrake?
> >
> > http://cr.yp.to/maildisasters/postfix.html
>
> I'm not entirely sure that DJB is a reliable source when it comes to
> Postfix versus qmail... ;-)

Likewise with Wietse...  The two rather enjoy poking each other's
buttons I think.  =)  If you look on the postfix site, I think there
are some anti-qmail sentiments as well (including a so-called security
issue in qmail that has nothing at all to do with qmail, and was only
raised because postfix's author didn't bother to do any homework).

--
MandrakeSoft Security; http://www.mandrakesecure.net/
"lynx -source http://www.freezer-burn.org/bios/vdanen.gpg | gpg --import"

Current Linux kernel 2.4.18-6mdk uptime: 4 days 12 hours 49 minutes.