Hello, all!

Just to inform your support staff  about the problem...
My system: Cel1200, 128mb, SiS630 notebook, 8.2DLE, external 56k modem.
Generally all is quite stable. Problems come after ppp and isp-connection
installation. After link establishment, in about 20-30 seconds, kernel
becomes unstable. Results are varied: full system hang (often in mozilla
and X, alt-sysrq-b sometimes work, sometimes not), applications segfault,
kernel oops (often when I do startx after connection).
Things I've tried:
- devfs=nomount, no result
- disable apic on uniprocessor, no result
- disable ppp multilink, ppp filtering, pppoe, no result
- bulit ppp into kernel, no result
- replace ppp_generic.c with file from kernel 2.4.8-31, no help
- old nice kernel 2.4.8-31 no devfs, rebuilt, works perfectly
- very nice kernel 2.4.18-12mdk from cooker, works perfectly, now on it.