On Mon, 22 Apr 2002 14:17:59 +0200 (CEST)
Guillaume Rousse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [Contrib-RPM]
>
> --=-=-=
> Name        : rpmproc                      Relocations: (not relocateable)
> Version     : 2.1.2                             Vendor: MandrakeSoft
> Release     : 1mdk                          Build Date: Mon Apr 22 15:14:46 2002
> Install date: (not installed)               Build Host: klama.mandrake.org
> Group       : Development/Other             Source RPM: (none)
> Size        : 21989                            License: GPL
> Packager    : Guillaume Rousse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> URL         : http://rpmproc.sourceforge.net
> Summary     : Perl script to help manage and build RPM packages
> Description :
> rpmproc is a simple Perl program to help manage and build RPM packages for
> those who want an easy wrapper to build RPMs.  rpmproc supports announcing
> changelogs to a mailing list using either qmail or sendmail, signing RPMs,
> uploading to a user-defined "contribs" site as well as uploading to a local
> directory (ie. for systems that also make their RPMs available via FTP).

[root@localhost charles]# rpmproc --help
Bareword found where operator expected at /usr/bin/rpmproc line 53, near "my $DATE
= "Mon"
  (Might be a runaway multi-line "" string starting on line 52)
        (Do you need to predeclare my?)
Number found where operator expected at /usr/bin/rpmproc line 53, near "22 2002"
 (Missing operator before  2002?)
String found where operator expected at /usr/bin/rpmproc line 54, near "my $MAIN_CONF
= ""
  (Might be a runaway multi-line "" string starting on line 53)
        (Missing semicolon on previous line?)
String found where operator expected at /usr/bin/rpmproc line 55, near "my $HOME_CONF
= $ENV{HOME} . ""
  (Might be a runaway multi-line "" string starting on line 54)
        (Missing semicolon on previous line?)
Global symbol "$DATE" requires explicit package name at /usr/bin/rpmproc line 52.
syntax error at /usr/bin/rpmproc line 53, near "my $DATE     = "Mon Apr "
Global symbol "$MAIN_CONF" requires explicit package name at /usr/bin/rpmproc line 53.
Global symbol "$HOME_CONF" requires explicit package name at /usr/bin/rpmproc line 54.
Execution of /usr/bin/rpmproc aborted due to compilation errors.

    Charles