I'm planning to save disk space, so i 'm concentrating all the images trough
a local server.
After this, i export the directory, and i mount this directory locally via
NFS, and these isos on a local separate directory (mount ... -o loop).
When i add these directories with rpmdrake, it works fine, but when i want to
install a package, it appears three times (for each source added).

I tried to concentrate the three in one, with symlinks, but in that case, i'm
not able to add the unique source.

Bug or impossibility due to the symlinks / mount via NFS/loop.

Mdk8.2.

Why three times or symlinks not working ?

Stef