civileme wrote:
> nDiScReEt wrote:
>
>> I'm currently in the process of setting up my cooker partition. When I
>> do this with another linux installed, just don't mount the other linux
>> partition?
>>
>> Example:
>>
>> ___________________________
>> |  |  |  |         |           |  |         |          |
>> |1|2|3|   4    |    5     |6|    7   |    8    |
>> |  |  |  |         |           |  |         |          |

> Well look here,
>
> http://mandrakeforum.com/article.php?sid=473&lang=en
>
> Someone anticipated that need a while back, but the advice still works.
>
> If you have room for a partition carrying all the rpms, rsync to that
> and do frequent reinstalls from that partition (use the HD install).
>
> Civileme

Thank you for the information. I want to be a better tester so I wanted
my system to optimal in learning linux inside and out. By knowing how to
create an additional linux distribution sharing the same /home
directory, I enable myself to possess the knowledge to create an
additional partition for Linux From Scratch. Thank you for helping a
willing participant.

--
Altoine B
Maximum Time Unlimited

If you think the system is working, ask someone who's waiting for a prompt.

Linux 2.4.18-12mdk i686