Hi

I am sending this from Mdk_8.2 as my cooker is useless in kde3. To me it
looks as a DCOPS problem every launch takes for ever to be effective.
"
Hi

=46rom the sig this is two days old but I have done a 'urpmi --auto=20
--auto-select' on a fresh mirror off uninett.no, so this should be very u=
p to=20
date.

When logging out from kde3:
=2E
=2E
kio (KDirWatch): Removed Dir /opt/kde3/share/servicetypes [KDirWatch-3]
kio (KDirWatch): The KLibLoader contains the library kded_favicons (0x80c=
9fe0)=20
DCOP unregister 'kded'
Fatal error: you need to have a KInstanceobject before you do anything th=
at=20
requires it! Examples of this are config objects, standard directories or=
=20
translations
DCOP: unregister 'klauncher'

regards
guran
--=20
Mandrake Linux 8.3 Cooker kernel-2.4.18.16mdk-1-1mdk version:2002-05-17-1=
6:20

regards
guran

--