So sprach Ben Reser am 2002-05-25 um 13:06:42 -0700 :
> depends upon it.  Requires are there for depencies that will make
> something not without it.  As a result spamassasin does not depend upon

This reminds me...

Why does apache-conf Require lynx and not just any other text mode
web"browser" like links or w3m?  Compared to these browsers, lynx is
just extremely huge - plus the fact that *I* don't use lynx...

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:   http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)
Homepage:       http://www.iso-top.de      |    Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]