Le Mercredi 29 Mai 2002 21:31, Robert Fox a écrit :

> All I mean is - there are some periods when Cooker is fully non-usable
> (when it's in transition) and other times when it can be installed -

> It would be nice to know when Cooker (as a whole) is broke or when it
> can at least be installed and tested.

Yep, there could be some kind of totally arbitrary measurement for the cooker
heartbeat, starting at OOW (Out Of the Womb), mounting to ICBW (It Can't Be
Worse) and then descending toward NC (Near Completion) and Completed status.

At the present time, I should say we are not yet at the ICBW state, but fast
as it goes, we could reach it in a matter of ... (OH, OH, CONNECTION LOST).

CU
CPHIL

--
Philippe Coulonges : "Logiciels libres, élevés sous le programmeur, garantis
sans brevet".