Oden Eriksson wrote:

>If it's crucial to make room for the php stuff on CD1, they won't fit, then
>move games and such (shit) to contribs. I have no idea if they fit or not.

Yes, I agree, but all the seperate Contrib packages combined take no
more than 1 MB.  This space can easily be gotten by dropping non-working
stuff like gabber (1.7 MB).

Christian, are there any thoughts at all to include the seperate
packages on CD1 and more importantly in main?  Would it help to compile
a list of the "most useful" pkgs and listing where they should/might be?