On Sun, Jun 02, 2002 at 02:12:08PM +0200, Han wrote:
> I also would like to urge people to find a way to make sure  ftp-mirrors
> are in sync. I know this is much harder than it sounds, I  don't  expect
> it to happen overnight, but please work on this.

What exactly do you mean by this?  rsync is pretty much the best we have
and every once in a while it'll fail to recognize a file that hosed.
Considering that most mirrors are running rsync on a fairly regular
basis.  I'm not really sure what could be done differently.

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

We tend to see all wars through the lens of the current conflict, and we
mine history for lessons convenient to the present purpose.
- Brian Hayes