hello

my friend report me, that on console isn't possible write letter "Č" (C
with accute). i'v found problem, after some researching, which is in
config file /etc/sysconfig/keyboard. if i choose slovak keyboard, here
must be a line: KBCHARSET=iso-8859-2. if this is not set, loadkeys
program load /usr/lib/kbd/keymaps/include/compose.latin.inc.gz which
incorectly overwrite keycode with key "Č".. this variable is needed from
startscript /etc/init.d/keytable.

howto reproduce:
/etc/sysconfig/keyboard: KEYTABLE=sk-qwerty
/etc/sysconfig/i18n: SYSFONT=lat2-sun16
service keytable restart
on console, press: alt-gr+shift+"dead key" shift+c

there is possible that another keymaps is affected too. radek, can you
try this please ?

i'v not install cooker from cooker's iso, in so far that is possible
that this is fixed in cooker installation procedure.
--
Linux 2.4.18-16mdk
Mandrake Linux release 8.3 (Cooker) for i586