On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 12:37:47PM -0400, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
> I need to have a little chit-chat with my modem.  I would have used
> Seyon (or 'cu' with good old UUCP) in the past to do this but Seyon
> does not seem to be in Cooker or Contribs (as urpmi can find it
> anyway).
>
> What is in Cooker that can be used to connect a terminal (keyboard,
> screen) to a serial (tty) so that I can issue commands to a modem?

minicom should work for that.  At least that's what I use to configure
cisco switches all the time.

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

We tend to see all wars through the lens of the current conflict, and we
mine history for lessons convenient to the present purpose.
- Brian Hayes