On Thu, Jun 06, 2002 at 12:27:17PM -0400, Peter Chen wrote:
> FYI, I have uploaded perl-Exception-Class-1.01,
> perl-Devel-StackTrace-0.9, and perl-Class-Data-Inheritable-0.02
> source rpm's.  These are CPAN modules.  Devel-StackTrace and
> Class-Data-Inheritable are needed by Exception-Class.

It might be useful if you gave us a summary of what these modules do so
I dodn't have to go digging on CPAN to see...

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

We tend to see all wars through the lens of the current conflict, and we
mine history for lessons convenient to the present purpose.
- Brian Hayes