Hi.

For quite some time now, I notice that the webmin init script tries to
remove the directory /var/run/webmin/diffs.  However, since it seems to
do a "rm -f /var/run/webmin/diffs", I get an error message at startup
telling me that this is a directory.

But on the other hand, I think it's wrong to remove that directory at
all - this directory contains the logfiles from webmin, and I do want to
keep them.  They also shouldn't be removed when upgrading the webmin
package.

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:   http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)