Hello,

I'm working on a TV-out config tool for Mandrake.
I have a first version who works fine with my ATI Rage 128 and my PAL TV on
Mdk 8.2 and cooker snapshot.
I need help for Nvidia and matrox TV-out configuration (i can't test it
because I have only my ATI Rage card).
Send me a mail if you want a copy of the tool (I'm not responsible of any
damage and it could be dangerous for your TV and graphic card !) for test or
help with NTSC mode or Matrox & Nvidia cards configuration.

How to try (only for ATI Rage 128 (and perhaps Radeon) for moment):
decompress the archive, go in the directory, launch ./tvconfig , configure
your TV-out and lauch ./tvout
Here you are asked if a TV will be connected next time you will start your
machine.

Thanks for your help and bug reports.

MSN Photos est le moyen le plus simple de partager et d'imprimer vos photos
: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx