rpm -bi --short-circuit /usr/src/RPM/SPEC/evolution.spec

rpm -bb --short-circuit /usr/src/RPM/SPEC/evolution.spec

performing these 2 commands within this order (w/ the --short-circuit
option) should result in the completion of your build...if you haven't
rm -rf /usr/src/RPM/BUILD/evolution yet!

--
Roger
-----