On Thu, 13 Jun 2002 17:30:25 +0200 (CEST)
François Pons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --=-=-=
> Name        : perl-URPM                    Relocations: (not
> relocateable) Version     : 0.04                              Vendor:
> MandrakeSoft Release     : 3mdk                          Build Date:
> Thu Jun 13 18:17:43 2002 Install date: (not installed)
> Build Host: bi.mandrakesoft.com Group       : Development/Perl
>      Source RPM: (none)
> Size        : 21798                            License: GPL or
> Artistic Packager    : François Pons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Summary     : URPM module for perl
> Description :
> The URPM module allows you to manipulate rpm files, rpm header files
> and hdlist files and manage them in memory.

 rpm -q urpmi gurpmi perl-URPM
urpmi-3.5-2mdk
gurpmi-3.5-2mdk
perl-URPM-0.04-3mdk

 urpmi --curl --auto-select
To satisfy dependencies, the following packages are going to be
installed (122 MB):
dev86-0.15.5-3mdk.i586
kernel22-2.2.20-9mdk.i586
kernel22-source-2.2.20-9mdk.i586
koffice-1.2-0.beta1.5mdk.i586
libalsa-oss0-0.9.0-0.2rc1mdk.i586
libalsa-oss0-devel-0.9.0-0.2rc1mdk.i586
libeel2_2-devel-2.0.0-1mdk.i586
libfnlib0-devel-0.5-2mdk.i586
libnetpbm9-static-devel-9.24-2mdk.i586
perl-AppConfig-1.52-1mdk.i586
talk-server-0.17-6mdk.i586

None of the above should have been selected.
perl-AppConfig-1.52-1mdk.i586 is already installed and I have No version
of any of the others installed on this system.

Rpmdrake correctly shows no updates But if it is used to install all
selected pkgs give the 'bad, unreadable error'.

With now current version urpmi/gurpmi/perl-URPM --auto-select can not be
used.
On last actual updates I took pkgs listed in rpmdrake and ran # urpmi a
b c etc

    Charles

"If you are afraid of loneliness, don't marry."
-- Chekhov
Charles A Edwards
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

    Charles