Hi, this is my first posting so I will keep it brief :)

I have downloaded the latest Cooker snapshot and have created a boot disk
using the hd.img in the images folder. I have two partitions on my hard
drive which are both NTFS created by Windows XP. I have left 5 gig of empty
space for Mandrake.

I was suprised to see that the boot disk cannot read NTFS partitions as
standard but can read VFAT partitions.

I wish to do a hard-drive install but it is not possible. I can think of a
few workarounds but I would think NTFS support would be good as a great deal
of people would wish to dual boot with Windows 2000/XP, and make use of a
hard-drive install.

Is there anything that I can do?

Thanks,

Craig.